People are becoming aware of consumption of excessive meat and animal by-products. So vegan diet can help you! Discover how to lose weight with it!
Many studies have pointed that consumption of meat and meat products increases weight. Sausage, ham and other sausages can trigger weight gain. Problems due to the high volume of sodium and fats in these products cause weight gain.
Lactose and other animal derivatives like milk can also increase fat. The presence of saturated fats is cause for the weight gain.
But after all, vegan diet, what is it?
Consumption of vegetable derivatives must contain all the nutrients necessary to live healthily.
Also vitamin B12, we do not even talk about it! Maintaining our vital activities is essential.
Vegan Menu for Week
The vegan diet has an extensive variety of alternatives. It helps to make your routine healthier. Allied to physical exercise, it can return the body and shape, as you never imagined.
And contrary to what many people say, it is not difficult to maintain a diet like this. Nowadays there are thousands of alternatives, such as soy milk or soy. Tofu and chickpeas are also alternatives with many essential proteins.
How about we put together a brief menu so that you start rethinking the vegan diet and losing weight? Write down:
- 1 slice of brown bread;
- 1 tablespoon of cashew or peanut butter (without animal derivatives);
- 1 glass (250/300 ml) of natural blackberry juice with melon;
- 1 kiwi or 1 apple.
- Salad: arugula leaves with orange and walnuts;
- 3 tablespoons of rice with beans and tomatoes;
- 1 chickpea hamburger or 1 lentil hamburger in the sauce;
- 1 orange.
- Green soup or Vegetable soup with 1 slice of whole wheat bread.
We prepared another option
- 1 slice of whole grain bread (preferred with flax seed and other grains);
- 1 tablespoon vegetable cream;
- 1 cup (250/300 ml) of orange juice with apple;
- 1 cup of fennel tea.
- Parsnips and fresh apricots in small part (3 of each is enough).
- Salad: lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber;
- Accompaniment: pumpkin moranga; xxx
- 3 tablespoons brown rice;
- 1 spinach pancake.
- 1 serving of 6 to 8 strawberries.
- Mushroom soup with 1 slice of whole grain bread.
- 1 vegetable yoghurt.
- 2 wholemeal cookies.
A Simple Weight Loss Plan
If you’re still unsure about what to eat and what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone. There is a little-known diet plan called the 2 Week Diet which will teach you these things. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed the 2 Week Diet reported losing up to 20 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 2 weeks—the methods in the 2 Week Diet are all backed by science. Check out this video on the 2 Week Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and get to your ideal weight in 14 days.