The teas for those who want to lose weight fast is this Matchá. It has won a competitor who promises to be even more efficient. It gets extracted from the same plant as green tea and Camellia Sinensis. It, in fact, uses a different production process.
The process of preparing the Matcha Tea:
- We get this tea from the younger leaves of the tea-green. Originated from the plantations Matcha is grown protected from the sun exposure. In an artisan way, these plantations are growing.
- Then it gets crushed in a stone mill until reduced to powder. As a result, we have a tea with strong herbal taste. For few people, requires a longer time for adaptation to the palate.
Benefits of Matcha:
- By containing more amino acids, chlorophyll, and 1-theanine. It potentiates the dissolution and elimination of fat.
- It also has substances such as catechins and caffeine. It stimulates metabolism and so weight loss. This Matcha Tea is a weight loss drink.
- Matchá is a diuretic, an essential ally in combating fluid retention and swelling.
- Matchá is rich in fibers and may help in the control of cholesterol.
- Also, it helps to improve the recovery of muscle fibers. It is thus suitable for the regular physical activity.
- It helps to increase energy and reduced risk of breast cancer.
- The unpleasant symptoms of PMS and the appearance of cellulite decreases.
- Also, action, combating oxidation and inflammation decreases.
Contraindications of Matcha:
- The high concentration of chlorophyll and caffeine present in the plant. Is not recommended for people with ulcers or gastritis.
- It can cause a headache, insomnia, and stomach ache. Also, irritability, heartburn, and diarrhea are side effects of Matcha.
How to prepare?
- Add 1-2 tsp. Matcha into a cup using a small spoon.
- Add 2oz hot water. For best results use boiled water.
- Whisk vigorously in a zig-zag motion until the tea is frothy.
- Recommended intake is 15 to 20 grams per day.
A Simple Weight Loss Plan
If you’re still unsure about what to eat and what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone. There is a little-known diet plan called the 2 Week Diet which will teach you these things. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed the 2 Week Diet reported losing up to 20 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 2 weeks—the methods in the 2 Week Diet are all backed by science. Check out this video on the 2 Week Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and get to your ideal weight in 14 days.