Everyone wants good and brighten facial skin for the sake of charming look. Sometimes most of the people just overdo in this regard and use many cosmetic products which can affect you very badly in the shape of dark circles under the eyes.
Dark circles can also caused by the poor diet, having a lot of stress, excessive smoking and not having enough sleep. If you are having dark circles under the eyes it looks very clear and bad even if you have brightened, smooth skin.
Dark circles can decrease your facial charms. There are different cosmetic products are available to remove the dark circles but not for a long run. It is the natural process which is more effective and useful.
So these are some good natural home remedies to get rid of the dark circles.
Tomato is very useful to get rid of dark circles because if it’s an antioxidant compound called lycopene. It helps a lot to remove the dark circles from the skin. It also has the natural moisturization properties that provide the hydration to the skin under the eyes which can remove the dark circles caused by the dry skin.
- Get 1 medium sized tomato and make the paste of it
- Also get 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of gram flour and a pinch of turmeric powder
- Mix three of these with tomato paste
- Apply this paste on the dark circles
- Leave it for almost 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Do this twice or thrice a week until you get the required results
2. ALMOND OIL
Almond oil is a good option to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. The sweet almond oil contains some vitamins and compounds which is very effective to lighten the skin. It contains the vitamin E. It also contains phytosterols which can offer a lot to stimulate collagen production. Almond oil also contains the natural bleaching properties as well.
- Get some almond oil and raw honey
- Mix 6 to 7 drops of almond oil with 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- Apply it carefully on the skin under your eyes affected by dark circles
- Leave it for whole night then rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Do this daily before going to bed at night until you get the required results
Cucumber contains the antioxidants and vitamins like cucurbitacins, orienting, vitexin, vitamin K and C. These antioxidants can play a vital role to reduce the dark circles by reducing the inflammation. Its cooling effect can remove the puffiness also.
- Mix equal amount of cucumber juice and lemon juice
- Apply it on the dark circles with the help of a cotton ball
- Leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Do this two times a day for at least 6 to 8 days to notice results of it
Milk can make your skin under the eyes more soft and moisturized as it contains lactic acid. It also contains amino acids, enzymes, protein and antioxidants which can heal your damaged skin and make it more strong.
- Just soak the cotton balls in the cold milk that has been in the refrigerator for 2 hours
- Then place these cotton balls under your eyes on the dark circles until these cotton balls become warm
- Do this thrice a day for few weeks to get desired results
5. ROSE WATER FOR DARK CIRCLES
It is enriched with antioxidants which can really help to strengthen the skin tissues. It has fantastic skin-enhancing advantages that can lighten the circles under your eyes.
- Dip the cotton balls in the rose water and just place them over your eyes
- Leave them for about 15 minutes and then wash this with lukewarm water
- Do this twice a day daily for two weeks
If you found these tips helpful, please share them on Pinterest!