Acne is a big problem for the millions of people in the world. Acne occurs when your skin oil glands get infected with the bacteria. Most of the people eat more oily and fried foods which can produce more sebum and it can cause acne for you. By using so much beauty skin care products also affects your skin and caused for the acne.
Many people spend a lot of money in expensive acne treatments but the results are not up to the marks in the long run. You don’t worry because there are some simple and purely natural home remedies to get rid of acne.
1. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
If you want an acne free skin, then apple cider vinegar is really a great option for this. It keeps your skin free from the bacteria because of it’s antimicrobial property. Apple cider vinegar has the ability to dry up unnecessary oil from the skin which causes the acne.
It also contains the mild acids which are also very useful and offers a lot for the acne prevention.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Cotton ball
- Mix equal amount of water and apple cider vinegar
- If you have sensitive skin then mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar and 3 parts of water
- Apply with a cotton ball on your selected parts of the face (Affected by acne or pimples)
- Leave it for 20 to 30 seconds
- Rinse it off with water
- Do this once or twice a day as you need
2. CINNAMON AND HONEY
Both of these has the properties of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidants. These can kill the bacteria because of their antibacterial properties. Bacteria can cause for the acne big time. Honey nourishes your skin. Cinnamon has the wound healing property also which helps your skin to heal the pimples fastly.
- Cinnamon powder
- Get 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Mix both of these to form a paste
- Apply the paste to the pimples
- Leave it for the whole night
3. GREEN TEA
Green tea can play a vital role in the acne prevention goal. Its anti-inflammatory properties are very crucial for the get rid of acne. It contains the antioxidants that can fight against the free radicals and cleanse your body with free radicals.
Drinking the green tea is very useful as it can decrease the sebum production. It can also improve your immune system as well as it can keep the insulin levels stable and blood sugar low. These factors ensure that your skin remains acne free and looks good.
- Green tea leaves
- Bring the water to boil
- After the water is being boiled just pour it into a cup
- Add the 2 tablespoons of green tea in it
- steep it for about 3 minutes
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey to it
- Just enjoy the green tea now
- Drink 2 or 3 cups of green tea daily
4. CUCUMBER FOR ACNE
Cucumber has the abilities to remove the dust and impurities as well as a dead skin cell. It contains the vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, C, E, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus. It can preserve your skin because of amino acids which found in it.
Cucumber can provide a lot of moisturization as well as hydration to your skin as it contains almost 90% of water in it. It tightens your skin pores which ensures that they don’t get clogged. And also contains the antioxidant properties which offer a lot of help to remove the free radicals. These factors make your skin acne free.
- Get 1 cucumber and grind it to make the mask
- Apply the mask on your face
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
If you found these tips helpful, please share them on Pinterest!