Green tea is one of the most effective tea in the world for the weight loss. It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which make it very effective for weight loss.
Green tea itself works perfectly for weight loss but if you mix other ingredients or minerals with a green tea which are also very useful to reduce weight its benefits increases wonderfully.
1. USE GINGER AND LEMON WITH GREEN TEA FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Lemon has the antioxidant properties as well as it can be really handy to reduce weight.
Ginger is also a very useful ingredient for the fat burning goal. When you mix these two ingredients with green tea it becomes a great solution for weight loss. It is also helpful to fight against obesity.
- 1 Cup filled with water
- 2 tablespoon of green tea
- 1 teaspoon of ginger (grater)
- 1 Lemon (to get the juice)
- Boil the water
- Add a tablespoon of green tea and also add grated ginger in it
- Cool down the boiled water for almost 10 to 15 minutes and then add the lemon juice to it
- Your lemon ginger green tea is ready for drink
- Drink it almost 20 to 35 minutes before the breakfast
2. GREEN TEA, ALMOND, AND BLUE BERRY SMOOTHIE FOR WEIGHT LOSS
If you want to get greater results of green tea to reduce weight just add the blueberry and almonds in it and enjoy the great smoothie.
- 2 Cups of water
- 3 Green tea bags
- 10 oz fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 Cup of fresh Blue Berry
- 3 Tablespoon Roasted and dry unsalted Almonds
- 4 Tablespoon Flax Seeds
- 6 Ice cubes
- At first boil the water
- Pour the green tea bags in it and steep it for around 3 to 4 minutes
- Let the tea to chilled for a night
- Place all these ingredients in a blender and blend them
- Your green tea, almond and blueberry smoothie is ready for drink
3. MINT GREEN TEA FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Mint green tea is also very good for weight loss. It is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which are tailor-made for weight loss. This tea contains very low calorie and it also has the ability to control the hunger.
- 2 green tea bags
- 1/2 cup of mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- At first boil the water
- Add washed mint leaves and tea bags in boiled water in one glass
- Put this glass in a fridge for 2 to 4 hours
- Once it should be cooled, remove these tea bags with a spoon
- Then add the honey to make it sweet and delicious
- Drink it before the breakfast to get the maximum benefits
A Simple Weight Loss Plan
If you’re still unsure about what to eat and what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone. There is a little-known diet plan called the 2 Week Diet which will teach you these things. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed the 2 Week Diet reported losing up to 20 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 2 weeks—the methods in the 2 Week Diet are all backed by science. Check out this video on the 2 Week Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and get to your ideal weight in 14 days.