Sometimes hairs can become dry and brittle. People can use many commercial products to prevent hair damage. These products are may very useful for a short period but they are very bad for a long period because they contain harsh chemicals.
The good idea is always using homemade hair oil for caring and nourishing hairs. Homemade oils are also very good for the scalp.
1. COCONUT AND CURRY LEAVE HOMEMADE HAIR OIL
Coconut oil is a very common ingredient in hair care recipes. This oil is very rich in vitamins and minerals. It makes the hair silkier and straighter. Curry leaves are very beneficial in increasing the health of the hair.
- 100 ml of coconut oil
- A bunch of curries leaves
- Wash the curry leaves with water
- Let the leaves be dry and grind them until it becomes a paste
- Boiling the coconut oil with a low flame in a pan and then add the curry leaves paste in the pan. Boiling the mixture until the green color of curry leaves paste change to dark color.
- Turn off the flame and leave the oil to be cool
- Pour the oil into a bottle and this is ready for use
2. AMLA OIL FOR HAIR LOSS
Amla homemade hair oil is very excellent and famous to prevent hair loss and boost the hair growth.
- 50 grams of dried Amla
- 500 ml ginger oil or coconut oil
- Mix up the dried amla with ginger oil or coconut oil
- Boil them for some minutes
- Let the mixture cool
- Filter it
- Use this oil regularly to shining your hair
3. OLIVE OIL FOR HAIR DANDRUFF
Olive oil is an old and popular remedy for hair dandruff. Pour about 3 oz. of olive oil into a saucepan and warm it over low heat. Then soak a cotton ball in the warm oil and apply on your wet hair and your scalp. Cover your hair with a shower cap or any other thing and let the oil soak in for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes shampoo your hair to remove the oil.
Note: Avoiding your actual hairs as much as possible when applying oil on your hairs.
4. TEA TREE OIL FOR HAIR LOSS
If you have problems like hair loss or breakage of hairs then tea tree oil may be able to help. Tea tree oil has many natural antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is best to moisturize hair, preventing dry and itchy scalp. It is also good to remove dead cells and unblock follicles.
5. LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH
Lavender essential oil can improve blood circulation when massaging into a scalp. It can prevent hair loss and boost hair growth. Lavender essential is a best moisturizer and antiseptic. It is ideal oil for those people who suffer from dandruff.
- 8 to 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 4 tablespoons of a carrier oil
- Massage the oil into your scalp
- To get more nourishing and healing power then leave it in overnight
- Wash it out in the morning with shampoo
If you found these tips helpful, please share them on Pinterest!