Dry skin is obviously one of the main problems of the skin. Various people are suffering from this problem. Dry skin can cause the lack of moisture in your skin. Lower moisturizing skin can be caused by the reduction of fatty acids. These fatty acids are very important to keep your skin soft and supple.
There are different home remedies which are very useful to keep your skin moisturized, soft and supple.Using these remedies you can get rid of dry skin.
If you are finding a natural moisturizer for your skin then just use the honey. Honey has the vitamins and minerals which are essential to keep your skin healthy. It is also enriched with the antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. It really keeps your skin soft, supple and smooth.
- Just rub the honey all over your body
- Leave it for almost 6 to 10 minutes
- Take the bath
- To get the good and maximum results repeat this daily before taking the bath or shower
2. ALOE VERA
Aloe vera is also the best remedy to get rid of dry skin. Manufacturers of different creams and moisturizing lotions always prefer to use the aloe vera because it has the abilities to keep your skin clean from different impurities. The properties like anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antiseptic are great to keep your skin secure from dryness.
- Get a fresh aloe vera leaf and cut it off
- Get the gel from this aloe vera leaf
- Apply it on your dry skin
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with water
- Do this twice a day for good results
3. OLIVE OIL
Olive oil contains the fatty acids which are very helpful to keep your skin moisturized. It also enriches with many antioxidants which can be crucial for skin problem treatments.
- Get two tablespoons of olive oil, one tablespoon of honey and four tablespoons of brown sugar
- Mix three of these very well
- Apply it on your dry skin by scrubbing it slowly and smoothly in the circular motion
- Leave it for about 7 to 12 minutes
- Then just apply the light moisturizer after taking the shower
Glycerin works wonderfully to retain moisture of your skin. It can really nourish your skin. It can keep your skin hydrated by maintaining the water balance of your skin. Glycerin reduces the skin dryness as it has the great ability to absorb water from the air for the skin. These factors make the glycerin a great moisturizer for the skin.
- Get the glycerin and rose water according to your need
- Combine both of these and apply it on the dry skin
- Leave it for few hours
If you feel tackiness on your skin and you don’t like it then rinse it off after 90 minutes or so.
5. ALMOND OIL FOR DRY SKIN
Almond oil is also a good option for the dry skin. It contains different antioxidants which are good for your skin. Almond oil contains vitamin E that helps you to moisturize the skin. It can improve fatty barriers on the skin which decreases the loss of water on the skin and keep the skin moisturized.
- Get some pure almond oil and gently warm it
- Massage smoothly your dry skin with this little warm oil before 30 to 40 minutes taking the shower
- Just after taking the shower apply a light moisturizer on your skin
- Do this every day before taking the shower
If you found these tips helpful, please share them on Pinterest!