Having blackheads on your face does not present the pleasant impression of your personality. It is a big problem for most of the people. Blackheads are small black bumps on your face which look very bad. It usually occurs when you have oily skin or dead skin cells.
It can also appear on your other body parts like back, shoulder, chest, neck, and arms. If you are suffering from this problem, don’t worry because there are some natural remedies to get rid of blackheads.
1. GREEN TEA
You can get rid of blackheads by using the green tea. It is very useful in this regard.
- Get one teaspoon of dry green tea leaves and little water.Mix both of these very well to make the paste of it
- After making the paste just scrub it very gently over the area which is affected by the blackheads.
- Scrub it for 3 to 5 minutes.This scrub can help you to unclog pores and cleans your oily skin which caused the blackheads
- After scrubbing it just rinse it off with water
If you want your skin free of blackheads then use the yogurt and oatmeal combination.
- Get three tablespoons of plain yogurt, two tablespoons of oatmeal, a small amount of lemon juice and olive oil
- Mix all these together to make the paste
- After making the paste just apply it on your face
- Leave it on your face for 5 to 7 minutes
- At the end just rinse it off with water
3. BAKING SODA FOR BLACKHEADS
If you are having blackheads and you want to make your skin clear from blackheads then, the use of baking soda would be the best option to get rid of this problem. It can reduce the oil on your skin.
- Just make the paste by mixing the baking soda with the little water
- Massage gently with the paste on the affected areas
- Leave it for few minutes to dry
- After drying it just rinse it off with water
- Repeat this for 1 or 2 times in a week
Cinnamon is also provided an effective treatment for the blackheads.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and lemon juice.
- Mix both of these and make the paste of it
- After making the paste apply it on the face
- After 10 to 15 minutes wash your skin with water
Honey can provide a great treatment for skin problem because of its properties like, natural antibacterial, enriched with antioxidants and also a great moisturizer which can boost your complexion.It can be helpful to unclog the pores and provide a glowing skin for you.
- Get some pure honey and apply on your face
- Allow it for 10 to 12 minutes
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water
If you found these tips helpful, please share them on Pinterest!