There is lot of yoga asanas and exercises that help in reducing belly fat. Among them, the following five are most effective and can be practiced by any person. But it’s important to understand that in order to eliminate the belly fat, it’s necessary to focus on nutrition as this is as much as seventy percent of the result.
You should practice this yoga poses to reduce belly fat almost daily to get fast and best results.
Here are 5 brilliant yoga exercises to help reduce belly fat. Be sure to concentrate on your breathing, take your time and relax.
This is the simplest yet most effective pose in yoga to reduce belly fat. Not only does them reduce belly fat but them too strengthens and tones your arms, shoulders, back, buttocks and thighs.
- Begin with your hands and knees underneath your arms and shoulders.
- Tuck your toes under and step your feet back to extend your legs behind your body.
- Inspire while looking just ahead of your palms, so your neck and spine is aligned.
- Tighten your ab muscles and hold.
- Your body should form a straight line. Be sure your hands are flat on the ground, and your fingers is spread apart.
- Hold for 15-30 secs or as long as possible. Do these pose 5 times?
- Exhale and drop to your knees.
Repeat these pose 5 times with a rest time of at leas 15 seconds in between each pose.
4. Standing Forward Bend
These pose completely compresses the stomach while you bend forward, which leads to burning fat and toning the belly.
- Stand in the Mountain pose, with your hands on either side of the body while your feet rest together, with the heels touching each other.
- Keep your spine erect.
Inhaling deeply, lift your hand upwards.
- As you exhale, bend forward specified your body is parallel to the floor.
- Inhale, then exhale, and bend forward completely, with your body falling away from the hips.
- Try to touch the floor, with palms straight on the floor, and without bending your knees.
- Beginners can try touching the toes or just the ankles to begin with, working your way to the floor.
- Holding your breath, tuck your tummy in, and hold the position for 60 to 90 seconds.
Exhale, leave your toes and lift your body to come back to the Mountain pose.
Repeat the asana 10 times, leaving an interval of 10 secs between 2 repetitions.
3. Cobra Pose
Cobra pose are a great posture to strengthen the abs and to reduce belly pooch. These pose will strengthen the back, abdomen, and entire upper body. Them too makes the spine flexible and strong.
- Lie on your belly with your legs stretched out and your palms positioned underneath your shoulders.
- Your chin and your toes should be touching the floor.
- Inspire slowly and raise your chest upward while bending backward.
- Depending on your strength, hold these pose for 15-30 secs.
- Exhale slowly and bring your body back to the original position.
Repeat 5 times with a rest time of 15 seconds in between each pose.
2. Mountain Pose
These simple pose helps improve posture and firms the abdomen area.
- Stand with your feet flat, and heels slightly spread out, and the big toes of your feet in contact with each other. Keep the spine erect with hands on both sides and palms facing your body.
- Stretch your hands to the front and bring the palms close to each other.
- Inhaling deeply, stretch your spine. Raising your folded hands up above your head, stretch as much as you can
- Try lifting your ankles and standing on your toes, with the eyes facing the ceiling. If you cannot stand on your toes, you can keep your feet flat on the ground, while your eyes face the ceiling.
- Breathe normally and hold the pose for 20 to 30 secs.
- Inhale deeply, and while exhaling, slowly relaxes and bring your feet back to the floor.
- Repeat the asana 10 times, increasing the count gradually.
Relax for 10 secs before you attempt the next repetition.
1. Bow Pose
Bow pose is the best postures to strengthen the abdominal core. To reach its full potential rock back and forth while holding the pose. These move gives your abdomen a full massage and activates the digestion system. Fights constipation. Them too gives the full body and back a good stretch.
- Start with lying down on your belly in the prone position with legs stretched together, arms placed on either side of the body.
- Then bend the knees, reach your arm to the ankles of the feet and hold.
- On inhalation lift your head and bend backward. Lift your legs as higher as you can.
- Hold these posture for 15 to 30 secs. Breathe normally while holding the pose.
- On the exhalation, slowly bring back your body to the prone position.
Repeat these for at least 5 rounds with relaxation for 15 seconds after each round.
Before doing any kind of exercise be sure to speak with your doctor, specially if you’re pregnant or dealing with any physical issues.
A Simple Weight Loss Plan
If you’re still unsure about what to eat and what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone. There is a little-known diet plan called the 2 Week Diet which will teach you these things. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed the 2 Week Diet reported losing up to 20 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 2 weeks—the methods in the 2 Week Diet are all backed by science. Check out this video on the 2 Week Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and get to your ideal weight in 14 days.